"It takes a lot of imagination to be a good photographer. You need less imagination to be a painter because you can invent things. But in photography everything is so ordinary; it takes a lot of looking before you learn to see the extraordinary.” David Bailey

Monday, March 3, 2008

Reflections in the Woods…

Reflections in the Woods – Part 1

Reflections in the Woods – Part 2

Reflections in the Woods – Part 3

These photographs where taken in Lick Creek Park in Brazos County, Texas.(Technical: Canon AE-1, 400 Speed Film)
Copyright: Teddy Wilson 2008

1 comment:

Little Miss Sunshine said...

Thanks for the comment! I actually was going to vote for Obama, but I was out of my county I registered in & I didn't get my absentee vote in time.
And PS I LOVE your pictures. I absolutely love photography, especially black & white pics.